Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gratitude and Gear Up!

That is it, I am tired of the little voices. I am going to shut them up and take control. Starting today, I am going to enjoy this summer as a gift to share with my family. I worked hard in graduate school and I deserve to have a guilt-free, fun summer without the stress. I have made all the right decisions to give my family the space to do this. I will enjoy this summer and I will make good decisions for myself. I will find a job that is right for me and we will figure out the next steps for this great adventure we are on. It will fall into place and it will be great! I am grateful for this opportunity and I am going to take advantage.

I am also going to gear up universe, so watch out! I am going to get that resume tip top, I am going to give to the things that I care about and I am going to get back into shape. By the end of this summer I will be geared up and there will be no stopping me. GRE scores will be fantastic, my spirit will be flying and my confidence will be swelling. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment